Vedantika Herbals Instant Glow Face Mask



Vedantika Herbals Instant Glow Face Pack



About the Brand

Established in 1997, NCL Agro foods (vedantika Herbals) is a group of researchers and scientists headed by Shri N. C. Limbasiya. Shri N. C. Limbasiya, a food technologist and a well known name in Gujarat, is also an advisory board member of medicinal plant and preservation board of Saurashtra university. He is doing research in natural foods, food preservation, food based supplements, herbs and its effects on the human body for the last 16 years. He has successfully developed 65 innovative products in this period. The outcome of his research is substantially devoid of all possible chemical preservatives and synthetic colours.


Vedantika Herbals' Values

  • • Service to all
  • • Total integrity
  • • Absolute commitment to quality
  • • Respect and devotion to Mother Nature
  • • No compromise on quality
  • • Eco friendly Packging

What did I receive?


Vedantika Herbals was so kind to me and they asked to pick up one product from their website which I would like to review. So, I decided that I would be doing a video and a blog review on the "Instant Glow Face Pack"



The Product Claims:-

A rare combination of Herbs traditionally used to give radiant glow to the skin. It enhances cell regeneration, improving skin metabolism, leaves your face looking years younger.



Ingredients




Symplocos Racemosa (Lodhra) 5%, Ocimum Sanctum (Holy Basil) 3%, Berberis Aristata (Daruharidra) 5%, Cinnamomum (Chinese Cinnamon) 0.5%, Camphora (Camphor) 1%, Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) 1%, Kaoline Clay 2%, Santalum Paniculatum (Sandalwood) 4%, Rose Centifolia (Provence Rose) 3%, Fuller's Earth QS. 




Usage






1) Mix one tea spoon of the face mask with rose water.
2) Add few drops of honey if you have dry skin.
3) Apply a thick layer of the mixture over the face and neck with the help of a face mask brush.
4) Let it dry for 10 minutes.
5) Wash off.


I made a video tutorial, please watch it here ☺

Watch the tutorial here!



First Impression

Guys, you won't believe I've never felt such a cooling sensation while applying a face mask ever before. The cooling sensation was so soothing. I felt like my eyes and skin is full of cucumbers but actually it was because of Camphor. Gradually, while the face mask was drying, the cooling sensation was increasing incredibly and I believe there's nothing better than this for summers!! My skin felt very soft, oil-free and radiant after I washed it off!





My Review

I re-used the Instant Glow Face Mask so that I could write a detailed review on it for you guys!
So, me, my mom and my sister had a nice and cooling pampering sensation when the temperature here in Delhi-NCR had nearly hit 47 degree celsius.

The face pack comes in a powder form, which is to be mixed with rose water. The powdery substances mixes very quickly with the rose water, I made a thick paste and started applying it to my face & neck with a face pack brush.

As soon as I started applying it, the face pack started giving my face a cooling sensation which felt very soothing and relaxing.

After I was finished applying the face pack to my face, I applied the left over mixture to my neck. Also, this face pack can be applied on the under-eye region.

As the face pack was drying, the cooling sensation was increasing and it was such a treat to the skin & eyes. It made me feel refreshed and energised because of the cooling sensation and the refrshing fragrance.

I belive, this is the best face mask for Summers, it might be a little difficult to use it in winters as it has a lot of cooling components!






Now, let's talk about the ingredients of this face mask!

This face mask gets its cooling property from one of its major ingredients i.e CamphorWe all know that Camphor has a lot of healing properties. It helps in regaining the lost radiance of the skin. With its regular use, you can get blemish-free and flawless skin. Camphor also plays a major role in fighting acne. 


The fragrance is very mild and pleasing, as it has Provence Rose and Sandalwood in it. The next ingredient i.e Nutmeg has anti-inflammatory properties that help in reducing the acne spots. Nutmeg wakes up the skin cells and helps in treating sun burns, spots and pigmentation. Daruharidraa herb that is found in the Himalayan Region of Nepal, is used to treating itching and skin irritation. Holy Basil has a plenty of medicinal properties, therefore it treats the skin burns, itching, acne and also helps in tightening & firming of the skin.




Shop for Vedantika Herbals Products Here :-










































Watch The Video Here!!

Comments

  1. Thanks , I have recently been searching for information about this subject for a long time and yours is the best I have discovered so far. But, what concerning the bottom line? Are you positive about the supply?
    herbal hair oil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing wonderful article, if you don’t treat your skin at its core, you won’t get a natural radiance that makes you look healthy and flawless. we have also shared some tips on face glow do read it once .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts