Trichup Keratin Range by Vasu Healthcare Review

Hi guys, welcome back to my blog. It's been a long time since I have written any blog post.

Today, I am penning down my thoughts on the Trichup Keratin Range by Vasu Healthcare.
So, sit down, relax and continue reading my blog-post on a brand whose motto is to make pure, fresh and luxurious products.

About the Brand:
Vasu Healthcare was established in 1980 with an aim to produce Ayurvedic & Herbal products that add value to their consumers' lives. The brand has a presence in around 40 countries around the globe. Vasu Healthcare has been awarded for "Quality Herbal Products" by none other than our Missile Man Late Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam himself. 
The brand produces chemical-free products, and is compliant with International standards such as ISO 9001, GMP, HACCP, and few more. Also, Vasu Healthcare is a Halal Certified brand.




Trichup Keratin Shampoo




Keratin is a protein that provides strength, elasticity, and softness to our hair. This shampoo claims to forms a layer over the hair to replace the lost Keratin and hence rebuilds the strength, elasticity, and also helps in reducing hair fall.
This product claims to bring back the lost-shine of the hair and also reduces the frizziness.
This product retails for INR 220 for a bottle of 200 ml.


Trichup Keratin Hot Oil Treatment Hair Mask


The Keratin Hot Oil Treatment Hair Mask is a product rich in a unique form of Keratin i.e Cysteine.
Cysteine is said to have unique strength and protective qualities. The hair mask is very convenient to use and you can easily do a hair-spa at home with this product.
The product claims to increase the softness of your hair, make them manageable, bring shine and volume to the hair.
Directions to use: After washing your hair with the Keratin Shampoo, take a generous amount of hair mask onto your palms. Spread the mask all along the wet hair from roots to the tips. Leave it for about 10-15 minutes and then rinse thoroughly. It is suggested to wrap your hair with a hot towel for spa-like results.
This product retails for INR 699 for a tub with 500 ml of product.



My Experience


Now, coming to my own experience with their range. I am someone who has never tried Keratin products for my hair, so this was my first time using Keratin products. Just to give you a background about the quality of my hair; I have pretty thin hair, dark brown in color, an oily scalp, decent volume, and healthy-looking hair. 

So, I have used this product twice by now and can definitely say that Keratin-based products did suit my hair. The shampoo is a good one and effectively does a good job in cleansing the scalp and I didn't notice much hair fall while washing my hair. 
I must say, that I absolutely LOVE the Hair Mask. It is a brilliant product. I applied the mask as per the instructions and oh dear Lord! It added a little volume to my hair! I was so happy to see that volume the day I used the product.
It gave my hair a nice sheen, my hair felt really soft and manageable for 3 days straight. 

I think I would definitely recommend this range for those of you who are looking for Keratin-based products. I am super scared to experiment with my hair by using harsh chemicals on them, that's why I usually stick to basic shampoos & cleansers and don't really experiment with my hair. But, I think the Keratin Hair Mask is going to be an addition to my hair care routine.

You can check out the products and the website by visiting the links below:



Product Links:


Comments

  1. Thanks For Sharing Your Content and Designs. Keep Doing Good Work. Addition to this here I am sharing 1 more similar Story, Kindly visit our websites:
    wholesale essential oils
    buy essential oils online
    Essential oils india


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts