Pink White Miracle 5 Night Cream by P.O Care


About The Brand

P.O Care is a skincare brand which makes facial & body skincare products for both men and women. The brand is based out of Thailand & has been recently launched in India.
Thank you, P.O Care India Pvt. Ltd. for sending across a beautiful sample for the review :) 


About The Product

"Pink White Miracle 5 Night Cream" contains 100% natural extracts and is best suitable for daily use.
The brand claims that this product helps in natural protection and regeneration. 
The cream leaves your skin moisturised and helps in cell development.



Texture of the Cream

Talking about the texture of this cream, it is a non-greasy formula and has a very smooth texture.
The cream is light-weight and even a small amount is sufficient for your face and neck.


Ingredients

The Image below shows the ingredients of the cream, rightly mentioned on their packaging itself!


Manufacturing & Pricing Details

This cream has been manufactured in Thailand and retails for INR 545
The shelf life of this product is 3 years.



My Experience

I have been using this cream for almost a week now. I have included it in my night skincare routine.
The texture is very smooth and quenches the thirst of your skin after application.
During winters, my skin troubles me a lot if I don't moisturize it well throughout the day.
After its application, I felt an instant smoothness on my skin and also woke up to healthy-looking supple skin.
The cell developmental properties of the cream make it a good option for someone who is looking for treating dull & dehydrated skin. 


Before going to bed, I apply it on my face & neck as well. It's important to pay equal attention to the neck, most of us ignore that part and tend to develop pigmentation on our neck due to the same reason.
You can also use it as a day cream, apply a small amount of it after a shower.
I didn't experience any kind of tingling sensation whatsoever. 
This cream can definitely help in improving your skin's texture if used regularly.
For someone who is facing skin troubles like pigmentation or dull skin, this cream might help for younger-looking radiant skin. ☺
This cream also contains a blend of certain essential oils, which is an add-on when it comes to skincare.


Useful Links


Shop P.O Care Products here: http://pocare.in/


Comments

  1. Nice Post! Thanks for sharing such an amazing article, really informative,it helps me a lot. Are you looking for a Hairloss treatment then please visit: Hairloss Treatment in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there. I discovered your web site by means of Google whilst searching for a comparable subject, your site came up. It appears good. I’ve bookmarked it in my google bookmarks to visit then.
    best hair oil in pakistan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts