Fuschia By Vkare Products Review

FUSCHIA BY Vkare

ABOUT THE BRAND

VKARE BIO SCIENCES Pvt. Ltd. covers the area of Healthcare and Biotechnology. This means collaborating in an efficient, transparent and flexible way to help clients find answers and results they need. Their core philosophy reflects in our motto “We Care”. The organization is dedicated to the commitment of quality products and excellent customer service. At the heart of their success is their belief to develop strong and long lasting relationships with their customers. They work closely with all stakeholders to understand their challenges and how they can combine their skills and resources to achieve a common goal: improved healthcare to all. The values on which the company was founded have always inspired growth and will continue to do so in times to come.
Check out my post on Instagram!

WHAT DID I RECEIVE?


Fuschia sent me 3 samples from their skin care range. Thank you so much, Team for sending such lovely products.
I received 3 sample-sized products which are as follows:-

1)  Dazzle Face Mask Sandal & Saffron
2)  Garden Lavender Day Cream with SPF 15
3)  Green Tea Clarifying Face & Body Scrub

Now, I will be telling you about my first impressions and final review about each and every product one by one.


FIRST IMPRESSIONS


As soon as I received the package, I was super impressed by the packaging. The outer packet was very vibrant and the box has pastel colored prints on it.
I am a big fan of pastel shades, so this attracted me more towards it.

Moving on to the products, I was so excited to try them out because even they were in pastel shades.
The pastel-y colors of the products show how natural and free from artificial colors, Fuschia products are. Kudos to the team for this!

So, these are the items that I received in my package.

I was very very eager to try out the Lavender Day Cream because purple is my favourite color and the cream looks so beautiful and even smells very nice & mild.

Next, I picked up the Dazzle Face Mask Sandal & Saffron, it had a very nice and soothing fragrance of sandal & saffron both.

Last product was the Green Tea Clarifying Face & Body Scrub. Although I already have 2 tubs of this product but I was very glad to have one more because this a 10/10 product for me. Even my mom and sister love this product, so one more tub never hurts..hehehehe...


MY REVIEW


I tested out the products one by one in a span of 3 days.

1) Dazzle Face Mask Sandal & Saffron


 Ingredients : Rose water, Kaolin light, China clay, Glycerin, Benotine powder, Oatmeal powder, Aloe Vera, Sandalwood powder, Saffron extract & Vitamin E.

As you can see the product is totally natural, it is SLS free and paraben-free.

I applied this face mask on cleansed face and let it dry for 15 minutes.
The aroma of this face mask is very soothing and it will help you to get rid of tiredness and fatigue.
Aromatherapy works wonders for me, it relives stress and lightens up my mood.
So, I really liked the fragrance of this face mask.
After 15 minutes, I washed my face and my skin felt very silky and smooth. Sandalwood & saffron have numerous properties that benefit the skin.

This face mask has a very thick consistency as it has china clay in it, so it can become a little difficult to apply it on your face properly. However, you can make a paste like consistency my adding some rose water in it so that the mixture glides on easily onto the skin.

If you are planning to buy some Fuschia products then you must definitely try this Face Mask.



2) Garden Lavender Day Cream with SPF 15


I am totally obsessed with the color of this product. It has such beautiful pastel purple pigment because of lavender being one of the ingredients.

Ingredients: Lavender Oil, Jojoba oil, Wheatgerm oil, Olive oil, Aloe Vera, Kokum butter, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Carrot Seed oil.

I was looking forward the most to try out this product but sadly I did not like this product at all.
I wish they had sent my their Lavender & Calendula Gel instead of a Day cream.

It says it's a day cream with SPF 15, so I applied it on my face and arms & went out in the sun for shopping, Guys, I was sweating like crazy because of this cream. This cream is not at all suitable for Summer season, although I would definitely recommend this cream for Winter season.
My skin is a combination type skin and I totally avoid using creams in Summers & Monsoon. I survive on various types of gels because gels are non-greasy and they don't make you precipitate like creams. Honestly, I did not expect this would happen!

Its ingredients include a lot of oils and kokum butter, so it was obvious that you will sweat after its application. But, that's okay I will be saving this cream for winters as it would work wonders for dry and chapped skin.

If you have an oily or combination skin, then please don't buy this for Summer season, although you can consider it as a winter cream!
But if you have a dry skin type, then this cream will work well for you in all seasons.



3) Green Tea Clarifying Face & Body Scrub


Now, coming to the last product which is the star product among all 3 of them. I believe this is the best thing that Fuschia has ever made!

Ingredients: Aloe Vera, Wheatgerm oil, Olive Oil and Green Tea

This product is made up from 4 ingredients which are my absolute favorite when it comes to skincare. Green tea & Aloe Vera are the best ingredients that actually solve your skin problems.

This face scrub treats your acne and other skin problems, if used regularly!
This scrub exfoliates the skin gently and also helps in getting rid of dead skin & blackheads.
The goodness of Aloe Vera helps fight acne and dull skin.
Green tea helps in gentle exfoliation and your skin will feel very smooth.

I would definitely recommend this product. It is my personal favourite, must try out this one!

SHOP FOR FUSCHIA PRODUCTS HERE :-

http://www.vkarebiosciences.com/

Comments

Popular Posts