Matrikas Stationery "The Creative Woman's Journal" Review

ABOUT MATRIKAS STATIONERY


The name MatrikaS is derived from the Sanskrit word for " MOTHER ", denoting the powerful energies.
In donning this name, they take inspiration from the creative energies aiding in the process of idealization, innovation and expression. Validating the name through attributes, their range of Paper Products presents you with the premium space to stimulate your mind and unleash your creative best. The range includes exquisitely designed and finished Diaries, Notebooks, Journals, Office stationery and Social stationery, Products that you would love to flaunt 😍
MatrikaS Stationery takes pride in directing creativity towards building custom niches.



Achievements Of Matrikas Stationery




WHAT DID I RECEIVE?

MatrikaS Stationery sent across a very very beautiful journal named as "The Creative Woman's Journal 2017", I received a Pink-colored journal which had a golden-colored butterfly printed on the cover. There are 4 types of journals in this range, this particular one is called "DREAM" ❤



You can shop for MatrikaS journals here!!



ABOUT THE CREATIVE WOMAN'S JOURNAL

The journal is a hard bound, round-cornered with A-5 sized sheets. 
The hard cover of this journal is covered with a very good quality satin fabric unlike other journals which have paper or cardboard that are prone to wear & tear.

MatrikaS Stationery keeps in mind, all the basic requirements that one expects out of a journal.
The journal has pen holder, elastic safe-locking, pouch on back cover and natural shade paper.
I personally have never seen a pouch on the back cover in a journal ever before, I used to make a pouch and stick it to the back cover because the pouch comes in very handy to store small pieces or cards of paper. The pouch at the back, was my favourite part of the journal.

The quality of the paper is very supreme, the pages are thick enough & one can tell it by touching the sheets that the quality is totally the best. The elastic safe-locking is very useful and the quality again, is superb! I am enjoying this journal a lot and use it almost everyday for jotting down my upcoming blog posts, YouTube videos, plans & collabs. 

I have been a creative person since my childhood, I really want the creativity in me to evolve that's why I keep doing creative things from time to time because I don't want to let this quality of me to die with time. My passion is to create new things & develop new ideas, now that I have such a beautiful journal that keeps calling me from my shelf to scribble and write down my ideas, I am 100% sure that the creativity inside me is never gonna die! 




WHAT'S INSIDE THE JOURNAL?

Okay, now coming to the interesting part, let's talk about the pages and the special things that are inside this journal.

Here's list of what you will find inside the "Creative Woman's Journal"

1) Ruled sheets for writing & planning your stuff.
2) 8 Adult coloring pages for reviving childhood memories from the Art class.
3) Stickers for creative writing.
4) Blank pages for you to scribble your heart away.


1) BLANK PAGES FOR SCRIBBLING YOUR HEART AWAY!

Here are a few pictures of some Modern day calligraphy, that I love to do & convey what my heart wants to say :)






2) COLORING = STRESS BUSTER 

Sometimes, you just need to bring back the child in you to become stress-free.
These adult coloring pages will take you back to those school art class memories. While I was coloring this page, so many art & drawing class memories flashed across my mind :')  



3) BEAUTIFUL & CUTE STICKERS 😍

I can't just get over how cute these stickers are! Take a look at all the stickers that this journal has.


Stickers for scribbling down your bucket list & secrets!



Stickers for those who write diary on a daily basis!



Some magical & moody stickers!



Stargazing, achievements, etc. etc. etc.




4) RULED PAGES FOR PLANNING & CREATIVE WRITING!


You can jot down all your important things & plans on the ruled sheets.
The stickers are very very pretty and i can't just get over them.
This journal is not a mainstream journal, guys!
If you are a creative person, then this is a must-have 💕




I wrote down some things that are in my bucket list :)
I really enjoy using this journal 😊




Also, I wrote down some of my favorite movie dialogues of all time 😍
The stickers are seriously giving me life, hahaha! 



Lastly, things that I never thought I'd do......



And yes, every journal that I own, has a picture of my role-model "Selena Gomez" 😍 💘





Check out their website to shop for some very pretty & quirky stationery products.
Click Here!

Like their Facebook page for regular updates. Click here!

Follow MatrikaS Stationery on Instagram. Click here!

Follow me on Instagram @realreviewsforyou

Comments

  1. Loved the detailed review 😍I love mine journal as well . Will be reviewing it pretty soon ☺Loved the dialogue collection 🤗

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg you are very artistic! Love your work and also the book is amazing! I'm really interested in this now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts