Song Of India Products Review

ABOUT THE BRAND

Song of India promotes  eco-friendly and sustainable ingredients. Great care and effort is put in to formulate and design natural products, free from harmful chemicals. The brand believes in spreading happiness with fragrance.The fragrant products are here to bring about a lifestyle change. Their fragrant products go a long way in uplifting and calming the body, mind and soul. We live in stressful times, we need to invest time and energy in adopting a more holistic wellness and lifestyle approach. Allow the fragrance of their products to melt the stress away and help you distress while you meditate, do yoga, or just go about your routine activity and chores at home.



SPECIAL THING ABOUT THE BRAND

Song of India strongly believes in giving back to the society, that is why a portion of our proceeds goes to help in the upliftment and education of underprivileged children. 

WHAT DID I RECEIVE?

The first thing that I found in my goody bag was this perfume sachet.
The Neroli Bergamot Perfume Bag retails for Rs. 175/-


The second product was the Ivory Musk Soap & Luffa set for Rs. 325/-


Last but not the least, a lovely letter printed on the best quality paper.



WHERE CAN YOU BUY SONG OF INDIA PRODUCTS?

Song Of India ships their products pan India via their website - www.songofindia.co.in.
These are also available at the store Ishana, at T3 Delhi international airport, New Delhi.
Soon, they will be coming up with more stores across Delhi-NCR.

FIRST IMPRESSION

A beautiful goody bag made up of handmade paper was delivered at my place, I was so excited to open it up. Coming home to such a luxurious sample box is bliss.
As soon as I opened the box, I could smell Neroli and some orange-y notes.
Then, I saw an extremely beautiful yellow-cylindrical box.
I was very very excited to try the luxury products from this brand.





MY REVIEW

So, I received 2 products namely "Ivory Musk Soap & Luffa Set" and "Neroli Bergamot Perfume bag".
I will be going one by one with each product and will share my experience with them.

1)  IVORY MUSK SOAP & LUFFA SET


This product is called the "Ivory Musk Soap & Luffa Set"from their range called "Little Pleasures".
It comes in this super-beautiful cylindrical container with a tiny ribbon in the top to pull out the lid.
The box had a yellow-colored soap & a luffa.
I have been using this soap for 3 days now and it is very mild on the skin. the fragrance is very subtle, just the way I like.
The soap is enriched with Vitamin-E which will make your skin feel soft & supple. Also, this soap is infused with essential oils, amla and aloe vera extracts.
If you have been following me on Instagram for quite a long time now, then you must be definitely knowing that anything made up of aloe vera has my heart!! ❤❤
Honestly, I have been loving this soap a lot lately!
Talking about the luffa, this type of luffa is my absolute favorite. I totally dislike those plastic-y luffas, they tend to make my skin dry & rough.
I was very happy to see the luffa fiber in the box, this shows how concerned the brand is about the customers' skin 😊
All products from "Song Of India", are handmade and fresh.


This handmade glycerin soap will cleanse and moisturise your at the same time. The luxe fragrance is very luscious and alluring.


Such clear and see-through soaps are the best kind of soaps 💜💜



 Shop for this product. Click Here!


2)  NEROLI BERGAMOT PERFUME BAG

The second product from the same range is called "Neroli Bergamot Perfume Bag". 
The scent is very citrusy with floral notes.

Neroli oil is an essential oil produced from the blossom of the bitter orange tree (Citrus aurantium subsp. amara or Bigaradia). Its scent is sweet, honeyed and somewhat metallic with green and spicy facets.

Bergamot is a fragrant citrus fruit the size of an orange, with a green color similar to a lime.

Wherever you'll hang this bag, the surrounding gets filled with a very refreshing scent.
Great for living rooms and dining areas.


I hung this perfume bag in my room 3 days back and the fragrance is still effective and refreshing.
Every 4-5 days, keep kneading the packet to make the fragrance more effective and long-lasting.




Shop for this product. Click here!



Also, they sent a letter printed on a beautifully-textured paper.





Thank you for reading. Have a great day!

Diksha 
XoXo

Comments

Popular Posts