NewU Jaquline USA New Range Launch Event


Hey guys! I hope y'all are doing well :)
I am writing this blog to tell y'all about my experience of the "I Love Jaquline" event organised by NewU Dabur.
The event was held on 11th November 2017 at the Smoke House Deli, DLF Place, Saket (psst...they have the best cheesecake 😋)
It was such an awesome experience there & I met such beautiful Delhi bloggers there :)
I am sharing some pictures from that day for your reference.




So, NewU launched a new range of the Jaquline USA nail paints. They have come up with a new range called "BB Stroke", which has such BEAUTIFUL nude shades & colorful as well.
I totally fell in love with the Nude shades, that I couldn't resist myself from trying out all the shades, here is the proof 😂




We tried a lot of products from NewU & Jaquline USA. I came across some of the most interesting products that I have ever seen 😍 After that, we got ourselves clicked, food was served & again photos 😍



And this was the super yummy chocolate cake especially made for the launch event.



The beautiful Delhi bloggers whom I got to meet at the event 😍



And obviously, I make some friends wherever I go 💚💛 Shagufta, Me, Sara & Aditi 💜


Then, we were handed over our goody bags which were full of amazing stuff, ranging from the new launches from Jaquline USA to some top-selling products from NewU.





Last, but not the least, I want to thank this amazing team with all my heart. Thank you so so much for having us. Thanks a lot for the opportunity 💕



P.S I'll be reviewing the products which I received in my goody bag, in detail in my next blog post :)

Comments

Popular Posts