Wild Earth Dark Chocolate Lip Balm


Thank you to Team Glamrada & Wild Earth for sending me this cute tub of Dark Chocolate lip balm. I am a dark chocolate fan & was very excited to see the product, since it was the first time that I have seen a "Dark chocolate" lip balm.
I'll talk a few things about the brand & the owner, which I also did in my review for their "Rose Honey Body Wash"..

About the Brand:
Wild Earth manufactures natural, eco-friendly & handcrafted products. They believe in keeping everything transparent & hence you can find all the ingredients of their products on the packaging.
Also, Wild Earth is trying to do its best when it comes to CSR, a significant part of their earnings goes to the "Bluebells Community", which supports underprivileged kids.

About the Founder:
Shabia Walia, a media professional with an experience of over 24 years, has been an important member of the Creative team of famous TV shows like Kumkum, Saraswati Chandra, Mile Jab Hum Tum and many more…
According to her, her biggest achievement has been giving birth to her daughter Sia J who inspired her to pen down her experiences in her best-selling book “Mamma Mania”. She is very fond of natural products & hence thought of developing natural quality products which can be safely used by young, old & even babies.

I have gathered all the above information from their website i.e www.wildearth.in (Must check out)
Now, let's talk about the product.

My Experience
The lip balm is as smooth as butter & is of deep-brown color. It is very butter-y & leaves your lips soft & supple.
It has a little hint of brown tint which you may notice while applying the lip balm on bare lips.
I am so thankful to Team Glamrada for cherry-picking products that have become a part of my "Winter Essentials".
The moisturising power of this lip balm is superb, you can even dab it over your liquid lipstick for a dewy look.
The fragrance of this lip balm reminds me of some toffee/chocolate from my childhood.
It has a mild fragrance (which I absolutely love), I am a lover of everything mild & subtle.
The fragrance is a mixture of chocolate aroma, some hint of coffee & different essential oils.

I am looking forward to buying their "Grape Wine" variant of lip balm, I am super impressed by this lip balm. Also, I am kind of sick of bullet lip balms LOL. These cute little tubs are easy to travel with & won't get lost (I tend to loose my regular lip balms that come in bullets OR the retractor gets ruined HAHAHAHA)


This lip balm retails for 199/- which is a decent price to pay for something which is SO NATURAL & ORGANIC.
Hands down to Wild Earth, I am super impressed :)

Thanks for reading.
With Love
Diksha

Comments

  1. Mmm, Looking so cool this dark chocolate lip balm. I am thinking to buy this one product. Will you give me some discount if I buy lip balms full pack? If you give some discount so surely I buy around 10 to 15 pack of your dark chocolate flavor lip balm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya, I am really glad I’ve found this information. Nowadays bloggers publish only about gossip and web stuff and this is really irritating. A good blog with interesting content, this is what I need. Thanks for making this web-site, and I will be visiting again. Do you do newsletters by email?
    dabur amla hair oil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Shabia,I really feel you have enlisted the merits and demerits of the product in the most precise way and your review speaks a lot in terms of authenticity of the product.I feel considering all the benefits of chocolate lip balm the one thing that stands out is the fragrance which is actually a USP.

    Lip Balm Online

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts