Earthy by Ellenza

About the Brand

Earthy By Ellenza- Organic Food For Skin, is a brand which belongs to a super-talented lady named Nafisa. The founder is a certified aromatherapist by Deanna Russell. She prepares all the products with immense love and precision. Earthy by Ellenza offers a range of organic skincare and haircare.


Products

A special thanks to the founder for sending across some amazing products, she is a woman who adheres to her work ethics. Kudos for that! I received the following products;

1) Saffron Gel
2) Anti-Acne Gel
3) Dew Drop Elixir
4) Strawberry Lip Balm
5) Brightening Day Cream



Saffron Gel



Made out of pure & high-quality Kashmir Saffron, is this lovely product. Ohh, man what do I say about this? 
I am simply obsessed with this product. I use it before going to bed and have been using it for 2 weeks now. Saffron acts an anti-inflammatory ingredient and gives a beautiful healthy glow to your skin. 
I have noticed an improvement in my skin texture, I had a lot of breakouts and blemishes.
This gel soothes irritated skin, reduces acne & blemishes and brightens your skin.
This product is free from parabens and preservatives, which is like a cherry on the cake.
Also, I use this gel during the day when my skin starts feeling dehydrated and dull. It gives an instant glow and makes my skin feel all soft and supple. A must try product! 
P.S. It smells like pure saffron (kesar) and is simply divine.

Disclaimer: This saffron gel has to be stored in the refrigerator



Day Brightening Cream



The Brightening Day Cream with Gold Flakes is a light-weight day cream with a beautiful texture. 
The cream has benefits of 24k Gold flakes in it which helps in increasing skin elasticity and improve cells' simulation.
It is believed that organic products that contain 24k gold flakes in them, can help in fighting premature ageing, wrinkles, etc.
This cream smells citrus-y as it has the goodness of Vitamin-C which helps to the even the skin tone and get rid of tanning.
However, this cream is not meant to fight dry or rough winter skin, but can be used under makeup during any season whatsoever.


Anti-Acne Gel & Strawberry Lip balm


This little pot of Anti-Acne Gel is a magic gel, I swear. I am not even lying if I tell you that it has treated my forehead acne over a period of 2 weeks.
This gel has been prepared from Tea Tree extracts and Tulsi.
It helped me get rid of that little acne randomly popping out on my face.
I use this gel twice a day, it smells quite refreshing and solves my acne problems which is such a great thing!

Talking about the strawberry lip balm, it is a light lip balm with a mild fragrance.
It does not have any artificial colors in it, so which makes it an opaque lip balm. 
I have to re-apply the lip balm quite often. The stay is not that long since the lip balm is weightless and doesn't have a thick consistency.


Dew Drop Elixir



Finally, coming to the most luxurious products of all.. the "Dew Drop Elixir".
This magic potion is filled with the goodness of Argan oil, Jojoba oil, Geranium oil, Wheatgerm oil and Silver Flakes.
Oils are the key to a glowing skin, you just need the right blend of the best of the oils to make it a magic potion for your skin!
I love facial oils and elixirs, during winters I never go to bed before massaging my face with a facial oil. For me, it is an important step to keep my skin healthy and wake up to a glowing skin.
Personally, I have been using this elixir under my makeup and OH BOY! the glow is real ❤
I am a sucker for dewy makeup and this magic potion is bang on!



Follow Earthy By Ellenza on IG here!
Follow Me on IG here!


Women's Day Sale FLAT 50% OFF

Comments

  1. Amazing post, would you mind checking mine? haute her girl tips hope you will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, You have done a fantastic job. I’ll definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they’ll be benefited from this web site.
    vatika hair oil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent post and wonderful blog, this sort of interesting posts I really like, keep it up...
    wholesale essential oils
    buy essential oils online
    Essential oils india

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts